Ness Property Management offers turn key service from finding tenants to the move out process and anything inbetween
- Advertising & Marketing
- Tenant selection, Screening and Placement
- Facilitate Tenant Requests & Complaints
- Coordination of all necessary and Routine maintenance
- Collection & Eviction
- Monthly Property Inspection
- Thorough tenant screening to minimize eviction risk (including background checks and credit checks, landlord checks, employment checks, and interviews.
- Enforcing the terms of the lease.
- Timely Collection & Disbursement of Monthly Rents.
- Fulfilling maintenance and repair requests in timely manner.
- Communication with tenant to minimize hassles for landlord.
- Optimal pricing of the property to get it rented fast.
- Extensive relationships with local real estate professionals.
- Drafting of Lease addendums.
- Move-In & Move-Out inspections.
- Interim inspections.
- Pursuing of Late Rents.
- Efficient Evictions
- Performing Monthly & Yearly Accounting..
- Always available access to Skilled servicemen.
- Access to HVAC & Plumbing services during emergencies and on weekends.
- 24 x 7 phone line to call for emergencies
- Processing insurance claims
- Community Association Management
- Private Owner Property Management
Community Association Services
- Assessment collection
- 24-hour Emergency customer service
- Preparation of annual budget & accounting service
- Preparation of all yearly HOA documentation
- Attendance in monthly BOD meeting
- Reviewing current contracts for savings opportunities
- Rules & Regulation enforcement
- Estoppel latter service
- Accountant & Attorney network
- Selective contractor process
- On-site staff availability
- Property Receivership
- Website service
Easy, Efficient Eviction Program Options
Eviction Protection Plan (fixed monthly fee)
- Covers all eviction filing fees
- Legal Notices
- Owner Representation
- Tenant history (timeline) report
- Any other involvement needed to finalize eviction
One Time Evictions
Alternatively, landlords may pay one time eviction fees (vary by county and complexity)
If you’re in the market for a fixer upper and not sure where to start, Ness Property Management Group, Inc consulting can assist in providing you the step by step know how to make your journey a successful one.